Our school is affiliated to the SSC board and secures a cent per cent result year after year. In March 2019, 54 pupils appeared for the SSC board examination, and all passed with flying colours.
- Pre-primary department: Nursery, Junior KG, Senior KG
- Primary department: Std. I-IV
- Secondary department: Std. V-X
- School working hours: 8:30 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Speech and Drama
- Computer-Aided Learning
- Eskrima (a form of martial arts from The Philippines)
- Yoga & Physical Education
- Indian Music
- Cookery / Laundry
- Art and Craft
- Needle Work / Embroidery
Our school has become a part of the ‘Digital Learning Revolution’, and it has installed ‘The Smart Class’, an Interactive-Teaching-Learning Systems.This electronic AV-learning complements the teaching process, thereby enhancing the interest of pupils.
The school boasts of a well-stacked library that houses over 5,000 books of different genres.
The state-of-the-art fully equipped science laboratory suits their respective purposes in the field of physics, chemistry and biology, and prepare the students to develop a scientific temper.
Computer knowledge is provided to students from Stds. III to Std. X.
Career Counselling for Std. X Students
We at Gamadia take professional guidance for career counselling and conduct vocational/career-counselling session for the students of Std. X. This session gives an accurate assessment of the aptitude of the pupils and gently guides them into making the right career choices and prepares them for the upcoming college life.
School Counselling Service
Our school has a highly-trained counsellor, who works closely with our teachers, identifying the students requiring help and support. The counsellor works with the students both collectively and individually. The ultimate goal is to help students realize their potential and be well integrated young people, as they get set to join the mainstream of life with their families.
Following are some of the precautions carried out keeping the Security of the School in mind & Safety of the Students :
- Installation of CC TV.
- Fire Alarm System
- ID Cards are issued to parents also without which they are barred from entering the school premises.
- Uniformed security guard at the entry/exit gate.
- Periodical lecture / demonstration / presentation from Counsellor as well as Police Department.
- No teachers are allowed to leave the School premises unless & until all children have left the school.
- Students are not allowed to use washrooms other than allocated to them.
- Under no circumstances will any male peon enter the students’ toilet block.
- If a child comes to school for any practice she must be in the school uniform, for easy identification.
- No child must wait in school after school hours, unless asked by the teacher. Parents must make it a point to come on time to pick their wards.
- Calendars must be checked regularly by the parents and school will not be responsible if children lose their money.
- No mobile phones to be sent with any child.
- The students are advised not to carry heavy bags to school. The bags should not weigh more than 2kgs. Extra books / magazines / guides if found will be confiscated. Parents co – operation for the above points is solicited.